Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thursday Post 240c


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3159. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        When dad called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo once first then back to the gobbling table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa ong choi, two chunks of yummy tofu, lotsa some other vegetable, some king salmon and one lil yummy chunk of chickem, which I saved for last, of course. Mainly I was very disappointed that dad wouldn’t take me out for dinner, meaning that if the parents don’t take me out for lunch toms arvo, I haven’t had my one weekly meal out that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to! I mean, I had lunch out today @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, but she’s said before that that doesn’t count! Unless she changed her mind without telling me? *sigh*
-        Dad went to retrieve PIG mum from the Glen Hotel, after which he sent me into the bathroom for a tee change. Didn’t need to change the rest of me, I’ve dried since then.
-        Anyways, gonna go finish the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum now. Maybe bbl one more time if nature calls once more around 9pm, but if not, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms~
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: