Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thursday Post 238d


Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2890. righteo, final, final events for Thursday?
-        After finishing the current Lumosity brain game I was doing, I took myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: 8sigh* I mentioned this back for the first post, but tomorrow will mark one DECADE since the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumor. Five years ago, the parents didn’t have a clue coz we were in Hong Kong visiting relatives; this time around, they won’t know either because poor dad just had eye cataract surgery only two days ago; understandably PIG mum’s only gonna be focusing on him. Me, I prolly won’t be in the mood to note down tomorrow’s events in detail … whatever. Think I’ve got a late morning appointment to see Ray for acupuncture, then an arvo appointment to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Then as usual, I’ve forgotten whether it’s Aunty Lucia/Aunty Kitty who’s coming to mind me for one hour @ 4pm. I’m hoping it’s Aunty Kitty, but I’ve a sneaking suspicion it’s Aunty Lucia. *saigh* Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: