Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Wednesday Post 240d

Good evening again and one final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2256. Righteo, final, final events for Wednesday?
-        At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, walking myself slowly and safely, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Yay, it’s ice cream night tonight! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all~
-        Toms: Kim’s taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown! Looking forward to catching up with the Lungs for lunch @ Fukuya, too~ Oh, but wait: if PIG mum doesn’t tell Kim to walk behind me toms and Kim refuses to, I’m just gonna stay inside the car and Kim can buy the groceries herself. Not risking a fall toms.
-        Fingers crossed that dearest dad will take PIG mum and I somewhere yummy for dinner toms night, although understandably I’ll get very little~
-        Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: