Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sunday Post 188b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3187 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now thirty-one. Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?
-        After enjoying my most important two hours of the day online and was doing the Lumosity games for PIG mum when she randomly tumbled downstairs, immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
-        To stall for time, I went for a tinkle in the loo first, but ‘twas inevitable: I then had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to dad’s deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
-        Back inside, I then had to spend like the next twenty minutes letting her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a nashi pear, but I didn’t really mind coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. Besides, I know what a kick PIG mum gets outta getting to boss me around and righteously tell me how I should be doing things; I mean, it’s not like I already don’t know, but the message gets lost in my brain before it reaches Ela! *sigh*
-        Finally finished the pear and one mug of Chinese tea, I went for my nice warm shower – obviously, I washed and rinsed my hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum seriously helped with NOTHING bar Elf’s AFO and making it difficult to put Erf’s shoe (she insists I bend down to the floor whilst holding onto the tongue; I’m not allowed to release the shoe until Erf’s inside) and gleefully forcing poor Ela to hold onto the sock before Era takes it and puts it straight onto the foot. Heaven forbid were I to shake it off first before grasping it again! XD But again, I didn’t really mind coz I was seated and could fully concentrate.
-        After using the loo for one tinkle, I washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Again, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: