Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Wednesday Post 240

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday actually stands @ 2344; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1289 steps and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Give Yourself Away!’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed  ONE HOUR and FOUR MINUTESonline after Aunty Deana leaves @ 4pm!!! Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!
-        When Darani announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, PIG mum let her inside and I went into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly cream myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekit myself (someone only ever helps with Elf’s AFO). Then I hang my towel up, use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-        Thanks to PIG mum who lemme buy one yummy lemon chicken sushi roll; thanks also to someone who gave me some more soya sauce and lemme drink white tea with two sugars. She even leaves the teabag for me to suck. XD
-        Someone cleaned the bathroom then sat and gave Ela a firm massage for like ten minutes, although I’ve forgotten which colours, sorry.
-        Come 5:30pm, we left for QUT for Toastmasters~
-        Last night was great fun, as always! Amy came back, and I found out that I’m like five years older than Steph!
-        Last night’s theme was Valentine’s Day; @ the conclusion of the meeting, when Marvin belatedly realised he’d forgotten to call for achievements, he held a quick one during his president’s close. Someone stood up, saying that she was moving on! She said she’d miss all of us; at that point, I turned around in my seat (I was in the front row last night), thrust my arms into the air and mock wailed rather dramatically, “You see?? It’s VALENTINE’S DAY, and she’s breaking up with me!” The room exploded into laughter, over which I could hear someone’s mock-annoyed/exasperated “Oh, shut up!” XD
-        After one more loo trip, someone tootled me back home, stopping @ the Warrigal Square Maccas to get my Happy Meal, which I’m very happy to note that I got ALL of it.
-        Thanks to PIG mum who even lemme do the Lumosity brain games before I hit the sack. Zzz~
-        Today:  Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature did call @ 5:55am but my legs were still sleep and asked my bladder, “Please can we sleep some more first? Promise we’ll go next time you call.” My bladder agreed, and lemme sleep until 7:20am!
After one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        At 1:33pm I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:07. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be happy to call it quits for today. XD
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: