Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Wednesday Post 240b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2041 (ha, I’m just over two grand. XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed SIX MINUTES online after dinner tonight! Righteo, potential final, final events for Wednesday?
-        At 6:13 I played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:12. Will willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        More happy snorings for my teddies and I before PIG mum comes downstairs to hit me with the eye goo, help me very slightly with a bra then leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I do after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I sat over the loo for one tinkle, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast was not one, not two, but THREE types of cereal! I had one plain Weet-bix (without honey), several yummy Weet-bix Bites and a small half handful of All-Bran! Tastes fine; birds have it good~ ;) Over breakfast, I also spent about ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the Camry, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dad tootles me off to Ray’s place for acupuncture and massage! PIG mum comes with; of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day. Today, Era also helps Ela stretch for forty-five minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 250x, holding each for a count of five.
-        At Ray’s place (it’s just off Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown), PIG mum and I are shown into the rumpus room! After using the loo myself once, Ray gives me some acupuncture and massage, while mother happily yaps @ him. XD
-        I use the loo once more thinking it’s the end of the session but no, when I come out ray has me sit in some stool and gives my neck and shoulders a quick massage~
-        Nicest of all, afterwards he invited PIG mum and I into his home and introduces us to his mum-in-law! She burbles @ us in Chinese; I give her my stock-standard reply, “Sorry, I don’t speak Chinese; I speak Mandarin! I dunno what you are saying …” Phew, granny can manage some simple English. XD
-        Dad picks us up and then drives me out to UQ for physio. On arrival, I use the loo once and enter the hymn.
-        I’ve told dad before: getting me there early doesn’t give me a longer physio session! I just dozed on a plinth for about fifteen minutes while Sonia and a female carer helped a guy walk out with a rollator. Ethan came in; I got to ask him why hadn’t he been free for physio yesterday. In response, he showed me his elbow, which had a bandaid over it. “Had some bone removed.” Was the explanation.
-        Physio today: preshaping Ela, reaching and grasping cones, six laps walking along hallway, stepping for both feet, transferring from mat to plinth two/three times.
-        Afterwards, I used the loo once more and dearest dad tootled us home.
-        I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When Aunty Deana arrives, the parents head out car hunting. The 4WD has officially perished. ><
-        Lunch today: another lil packet of those instant pasta packets that Kim and I bought last fortnight along with like an entire bowl of vegetables. I also drank just over half a yummy mug of mint drinking chocolate (we’re all outta milk, but I rang the parents and asked PIG mum please to buy some more), while Aunty Deana had her usual two minute spicy noodles.
-        After lunch, Aunty Deana passed me one mug of water then took me to the loo, where I did a stinky unspeakable. Lol, Dr. Ku gave me that info sheet saying my number two may get heavier if I ate All-Bran and sure enough, when it hit the water, it sounded massive!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: