Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday Post 188c


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday from 4pm now stands @ 1713. Anyways, events for today?
-        I used the pot :P once last night around 2am and once more about 6:45am, before immediately trying to fall back asleep with my teddies, coz I wanted to fall asleep and use the pot :P once more when dad left for work one hour later!
Only when dad awoke me around 7:35am making noise around downstairs, did I remember he’d taken this week off work! XD Another pot :p trip for me, then, before I spent ten minutes a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        The teddies and I continued snoring, me waking every hour and using the pot :p again; indeed, PIG mum didn’t come hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra until like 10:20am!
-        Actually, it’s almost 10pm now and I don’t have time to go into details, but just noting down that I’ve had a crummy day today, because (1) PIG mum gleefully FORCED L me to stand for like ONE HOUR and use the Wii Fit for her, (2) I then had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing for her, (3) tonight I had to let dad gleefully FORCE L me to plod 1000 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him (but I actually did 1036 and will most definitely be singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! ><) and (4) PIG mum won’t let Kim walk behind me anymore! But I take relief that Kim’s said after I fall, she’ll help me back up and not tell PIG mum about it.
-        Toms: 10am appointment to see my long lost cousin Ray (we both have the same surname; surely bazillions of generations ago, our cousins were siblings! XD) for some acupuncture and left limb massage.
-        Hopefully PIG mum’ll take me out for grocery shopping and half a lunch out afterwards, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps today.
-        Dani’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
-        Well, nature’s calling now, so hopefully I can bbl after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: