Thursday, February 16, 2017

Friday Post 240c

Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2204 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ELEVEN MINUTES online after Aunty Kitty leaves @ 5pm!!! Righteo, continuing today’s events?
-PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces; I’m rejoicing, coz that’s the 3rd day break I’ve had this week from having to practise tying shoelaces! I only ask for one day break each week, see. That done,  I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela, but I reassure her that she’ll get her one day break a week toms morning with Besta). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Breakfast was my delicious shallot bun, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one mug of white tea without sugar (which I sometimes just call coloured water. Unsurprisingly, I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto each pill bottle before Era was ordered to unscrew and rescrew each lid, but I didn’t really mind coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. Over breakfast, I also spent about ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- I tootle online for just over one hour, because dearest dad has taken PIG mum out driving! Well, she’s behind the wheel; it’s her induction to our new car! I’m kinda confused, though: weren’t the parents coming back with a used demo car? How come this one’s still got the new car smell?
- Around 10:30am, I take myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: