Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thursday Post 240d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3270. Righteo, final, final events for Thursday?
-        At 9:10pm I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: well, my appointment to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage isn’t till like the early afternoon; hopefully PIG mum’ll take me out grocery shopping somewhere then take me out for half a lunch somewhere (I’m not even hoping for one, just half; sheesh, how the mighty have fallen … not that I was anywhere near mighty to start off with, anyway XD) otherwise technically I haven’t eaten out this week yet coz PIG mum said my Thursday fortnight shopping trip lunches @ food court don’t count … unless she’s changed her mind?
-        Aunty Kitty’s coming to mind me for supposedly one hour around 4pm, although she often leaves ten minutes early but still gets the full hour’s pay. Not sure why PIG mum said not to mind? I don’t really, as long as someone can supervise my shower I’m cool~
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: