Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Wednesday Post 242b

Heylo again! Please excuse the first post, I just get so excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday actually stands @ 2889; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1083 steps (phew, just over one grand XD) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Share Your Struggle’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and SEVENTEEN MINUTES online after I get back home from UQ physio!!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
-        At 6:35, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        With great timing, Dr. Lee arrived just when I was coming out!
-        He tootled me off to Alan’s place; it’s literally just a lil further along than Vincent the physio’s studio!
-        Inside, I got to sit in an armchair! Blessed, complete safety for the night~ :o)
-        Everyone else trickled in, and dinner began! Dr. lee made fried rice; PIG mum had the melons and Charlsy brought KFC! Dr. Lee passed me one yummy drumstick~
-        Over dinner, Sarah and I chatted away; she told me about where she’s working now; I told her and Alex my funny 21st birthday story. There was even dessert afterwards! I munched one yummy lil mini cookies and cream Drumstick, but decided not to tell PIG mum about it, lest she bar me from my usual 1.5 level spoonfuls of it tonight. XD
-        Afterwards, I walked over several steps to another table, where Charlsy was hosting some card game called sth like Werewolf! You had to follow instructions from his talking smartphone; I got the card mason but didn’t really get the game. XD
-        All too soon Dr. Lee was saying he had to take me home. Alan walked me out back to Dr. Lee’s car; I’d given him the warning Kat once gave to some physio student and after I’d gotten into Dr. Lee’s car and thanked him, I was like, “I hope my demented left hand didn’t hurt you or anything?’ Alan laughed, responding, “Nah, I’m fine. But yes, your left hand held onto me like sh*t.” “Alan!” I mocked yelped, “Language!” as he and Dr. Lee both burst out laughing. XD
-        So Dr. Lee tootled me home, repeat the usual nightly events, zzz.
-        Today: first, for my first game of Bejeweled, I lasted 5:32. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits until toms. XD
Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:20am and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Right after I finished, PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo and help me slightly with not only a bra but a tee also, coz dearest dad hadn’t left for work yet.
-        After I got myself mostly independently kitted, PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: