Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Post 189c

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4027 (see, told you I’d pass 4000! XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now thirty-two. Righteo, just noting down that this morning @ Bible study, Hairy covered the topic ‘Why Discipleship?’ then upstairs for English service, Pastor Chris gave his final sermon from his BELLS series. Enjoyed only half a lunch with Christy jie, Julz, Binda and Lisa (they got one whole lunch; awful dad demanded I bring half home and Christy jie wouldn’t gimme the ‘bigger’ half! XD ><) Came home and tootled online for less than one hour before PIG mum gleefully booted me offline, gleefully FORCED L me to walk outside and I had to let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Came back inside, showered (slowly, softly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers) then dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum only helped with Elf’s AFO but surprisingly she didn’t gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the sock before letting Era take it, nor did she force me on shoelace tying practice; apparently, it’s too hot today? Back outside, I had the second half of lunch for arvo tea (at 6:20pm XD) before having to let awful PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand again and use the bloody Wii Fit for her. Well, all I ask for each week’s only ONE BLOODY DAY where I don’t haveta do any pointless standing practice for her, be it using the Wii Fit, getting Ela to take down the clothes or using the bloody cross trainer! Surely I’m not asking for too much?? >< *sigh* Toms I’m guessing PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping before we come back for lunch with dearest dad and then I have my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio. Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed she won’t insist I do shoelace tying practice with her, will lemme drink white tea with two sugars and gimme the chance to read for another hour! So a crummy Sunday unfortunately (meaning I think I'll sing myself to sleep tonight), but hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
P.S. Finally! At 9:28pm I finally played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:58. Will willingly hit the sack tonight, now. Actually, today I also played four games of Bejeweled lasting over seven minutes; the best went for 10:44! XD
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: