Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday Post 191d

2105. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        I’m doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum until 9pm, when I take myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Lol, @ first I thought Jacinta asked me to learn the right hand part for that song so we could go to UQ together and play it at the ES stall, but turns out that Market Day was on Wednesday (from memory, it always is?) and she just wanted to play it together for the sake of playing it! Alas, looks like she’s not free for lunch afterwards either … unless I can find someone to have lunch with me toms arvo, I’m expecting LESS than one Happy Meal (sorry, this pisses me off no end; I’m turning THIRTY next month and you’d think I’d be big enough to have ONE little Happy Meal by myself?? >< *sigh*) then a lonely arvo staring @ the computer until PIG mum comes down from pigland and orders that I shower .. *sigh* Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms~
-        Cheers,
-        Em. ^^



No comments: