Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday Post 190b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1999. Lol, bet if I can return online after dinner I’ll have passed 2000! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?
-        PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and set me on shoelace tying practice. I’m really quite proud of the little trick Era worked out which means I get the laces tied quicker~
-        That all done, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Afterwards, I sat over the loo for one tinkle until I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. So after washing and drying Era, I went out to the computer to write down my newest dream, then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was another mixed bowl of ‘bird food’ (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) and honey Weet-bix Bites, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spent about ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I also lean fully against the side-rail and spend some time finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        That done, I was ready to head out grocery shopping with PIG mum; instead, she gleefully FORCED L me to stand @ the sink and I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela wash and rinse the day’s dishes for her; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
-        After that, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her; argh, MORE standing practice! Why doesn’t she understand how much I HATES it?? Well, I’m pretty sure that I’ve had to endure this standing practice for her @ least once everyday for the past six days, whether that be using the bloody cross trainer, getting Ela to take down the day’s washing or using the Wii Fit. Well, even the cruel and unfaithful God rested on the seventh day after creating everything; if awful PIG mum tries to get me to do any of said hated standing practice toms, I’ll try my best to resist!!! >< *sigh*
-        Lunch afterwards was the packet of RICE I’d bought with Kim along with the pasta! Apparently, ‘twas chicken rice, but I couldn’t find any chicken coz PIG mum had added so many vegetables into it I seriously couldn’t taste anything but the vegetables! XD Well, in her defence, she did add one thin slice of ham for me~ oh, and I drank one mug of some Chinese tea.
-        Before leaving for my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio, I used the loo for two tinkles.
-        Physio today: sat first go, then stood most session, bending down to floor multiple for Ela to touch fingers to ground then identyfying which fingers. Grasping for Ela to finish with. Today, physio was along the side; I found out that Vincent has security cameras everywhere! Thankfully I never gave him the finger in the waiting room; I’d have gotten into huge trouble! XD
-        Afterwards, PIG mum and I head to Calamvale Central and buy some groceries from Woolies.
-        Back home, I’m ready to begin my most important two hours online; instead, I haveta let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, today’s a SUPER-CRAPPY day!!! >< That’s the THIRD lot of forced standing practice I’ve had to do for mother today!
-        For some reason, Carol Lockwood arrived three minutes late today? Strange … she’s usually here right on the dot. PIG mum let her in, but she wasn’t being kind or anything: she just wanted to forbid Carol from walking behind me so she can laugh @ me when I fall over. >< But Carol’s promised to help me back upright if I do fall over, and if I don’t hurt myself, not to tell PIG mum, so ha.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. Carol rekitted me and I had one last tinkle when she was tying Elf’s laces.
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: