Sunday, February 19, 2017

Monday Post 190

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1798 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s “Don’t Rush Into This Relationship” but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6pm!!! Anyways, events for today?
-        For my first game of Bejeweled @ 3:09pm, I lasted 6:03. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits until toms. XD
-        Now @ 3:32pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:15. Will willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Yay, second consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I immediately went back to sleep coz dearest dad would prolly leave for work @ 7:45am, less than one hour later!
Haha, thanks to dad who randomly didn’t leave till 7:50am. I  sat up in bed and gave him a massive hug, reminding him to please be careful in his first day back @ work. Before returning back to sleep, I spent ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        The teddies and I happily cuddled and snored, me waking again around one hour later after that to use the pot :P again. Shortly afterwards, PIG mum began a-THUMPING around upstairs; soon, she was inside my room, hitting me with the eye goo, helping me very slightly with a bra then leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I complied with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. It’s a relief that this morning, Era could just take the short sock and put it on Erf, no more of PIG mum gleefully forcing poor Ela to hold onto the sock first before ordering Era to take it.
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: