Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thursday Post 240b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3059. Ha, I’m just over three grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

-        When the parents returned home with a new car, dad took me out to meet him and have a tour! He’s kinda greyey-blue and has a new car smell! “Weren’t you getting a demo car?” I asked dad. “This car smells brand new.” Dad grins then replies, “Yup! Brand new!”
-        Back inside, dad cuts me half the bacon/ham and egg bun for arvo tea and passes me one yummy mug of Chinese tea.
-        Afterwards, I go do a stinky unspeakable, sneaking my mobile inside the loo to play Candy Crush. XD
-        Alas, when I come out, dad demands I let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. I actually do 814, and will most definitely sing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        Well, if dad won’t take us out for dinner somewhere tonight, PIG mum had better toms arvo before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage! She’s said before that my Thursday shopping trip lunch doesn’t count as eating out? Unless she’s changed her mind …
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: