Saturday, February 18, 2017

Saturday Post 190d

Good evening again and one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 2631. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Arvo tea was one yummy pale dragon fruit. Pity that Kim wouldn’t lemme enjoy a third mug of white tea with two sugars (we both drank green tea), pity also that I only had time to read for forty-five minutes, but oh well. While I read, Kim cleaned the bathroom then gently massaged Ela for like fifty-five minutes, painting her red with yellow spots today.
-        At 5:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Alas, I then had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCEL me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her! Her newest tactic to make my life for me even harder than it already is is by not putting the chair in front of me for Era; huh, I just suspect she’s waiting for me to fall over so she can laugh @ me. >< *sigh*
-        But Aunty A came for dinner tonight! We had the yummy rice, lotsa bok choy, one huge chunk of dad’s home-grown melon, some coral trout and a few wee slices of beef.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I took myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing’s that EM’s having KFC for lunch together afterwards then playing boardgames! Wonder how many slices I’ll get? Surely @ least one, maybe even two, but if I’m beyond lucky, maybe I’ll get three?? Nah, but I’m more looking forward to the grand opening of the Game Of Life, minion version, that I bought last Boxing Day; uncle William says he’ll play it with me! So I may have a fairly pissy plodding total toms, dunno. Rightewo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Finally! At 9:30pm, I played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:38. Will willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: