Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Post 189

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3137 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘What He Needs – What She Needs’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s thirty-one but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and ONE MINUTE online later!!! *sigh*
 Anyways, events for today?
-        Firstly, for my first game of Bejeweled I lasted 5:11. Now, lemme play one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 5:55am – and starting from March, I’m not gonna accept awesome sleeps till like 6am coz I could barely make out the time this morning – and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:05am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        The teddies and I continued cuddling and snoring, me waking twice more for the pot :P before PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with not only a bra but a tee also, coz dearest dad hadn’t left for church yet. Don’t worry, bet I’ll be doing that myself when I shower later.
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: