Sunday, February 12, 2017

Monday Post 189b

Heylo again and good afternoon! Please excuse the first post; I always get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 741 steps (obviously, I haven’t left the house yet!)and secondly, TWFT topic’s “Don’t Let Fear Stop You (1)” but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed  online after I get home this arvo!!! Anyways, events for today?
- Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:05am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:15am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- At 11:06 I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:09. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits for today. XD
Yup at 11:13 I played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:06. Will willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking once more for the pot :P when PIG started a-STOMPING around upstairs. Soon she was inside my room to hit me with the eye goo, help me very slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted.
-        Only I must’ve fallen back asleep, coz when PIG mum came back in, she snapped, “Why aren’t you dressed yet?” and I protested, “I’ve still got ninety seconds left!” XD Means she helped me slightly more than usual~
-        All kitted, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Since it’s Monday, I weigh myself, then get lambasted for gaining weight from last week. XD
Breakfast’s one Weet-bix plus like half a handful of those yummy Weet-bix bites, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend about ten minutes continuing today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I also lean fully against the side rail and spend some time finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Afterwards, I pop online and the parents head out somewhere to check out cars! Our 4WD’s almost dead, see~
-        Suddenly, UQ rings! Physio has been cancelled for tomorrow because Ethan’s sick …not sure when I’ll resume there, then.
-        When the parents return home, I take myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Early afternoon torture session with Vincent the physio … seriously, the guy gives me enough stress to last the entire week!
-        Hopefully PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping afterwards and we can walk every aisle, otherwise I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps today.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. I’ve decided: if she’s not gonna walk behind me, and if she’s not gonna lemme drink white tea with two sugars, I’m not gonna practise tying shoelaces with her. After all, I only ask for one day break each week; why not today?
-        Toms: well, like I already said, UQ rang earlier and said physio’s been cancelled coz poor Ethan’s sick … hopefully PIG mum’ll take me out grocery shopping again, else like today I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps.
-        Attending Toastmasters toms night; best of all, Carol Lockwood’s coming back to take me! It’ll be great to catch-up with her~ fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme bring back some dinner home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago! Hoping also that I can eat it all while still inside the car … otherwise dad will nab some off me…
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: