Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Post 240f

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3666. Anyways, continuing events for Friday?
-        I’d just about finished doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum when dad randomly came over and demanded that I let hi gleefully FORCE L me to plod on the bloody cross trainer for him. He makes himself sound like such a saint, too, “oh, I’ll even give you a 20% discount! Meaning I was meant to plod 720 steps, meaning I really went like 727, meaning that for the second consecutive night, I’m most definitely singing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! >< 8sigh*
-        Just waiting for PIG mum to come downstairs from pigland now and gimme a complete clothes set change. Recently she’s only been helping with my tee then leaving me to continue while she heads upstairs to shower with the promise she’ll finish the rest when she comes back down. Well, I change yes, but all the while softly, slowly but most hatefully singing some sort of second-favourite song out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers.
Cheers,
Em. ^^

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3855. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Apologies the previous post ended that abruptly; PIG mum tumbled downstairs and said to go change, now. What I was saying before’s that yes, when she goes upstairs and showers, leaving me to get myself changed, I do, yes, but stop when I reach the AFO and wait for her to come downstairs and finish it.
-        Dinner tonight: not rice, but ravioli! Well, an entire bowlful of soup carrot, potato, tomato and dad’s home-grown melon, then seven squares of ravioli. Yummy, but I’m a ‘rice bucket’ (say ‘farn tong’ in Canto) and I need my rice … Ah well, I’m sure Besta will cook me some toms~
-        Dinner tonight was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: