Friday, February 24, 2017

Saturday Post 191

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1699 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Go To The Mountain Of Prayer’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 6pm!! Anyways, events for today?
-        I used the pot :P once this morning around 2:45am, once again around one hour later and once more @ 6P:20am, before spending the ten minutes until 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* The other alas is that I woke with a pounding head this morning … I’m sure it’s a direct result of the awful day I endured yesterday @ the hands of horrid mother; my idiot head already wasn’t feeling very comfortable this morning when I hit the sack last night, but I’ll give until Tuesday morning to bugger off before asking for any Panadol …
-        At 2:38pm, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:13. Now, lemme play one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to call it quits until toms. XD
-        At 3:03pm, I played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:43 and will willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
When PIG mum hit me with the eye goo before leaving for work one hour later, I used the pot :P again. After she’d gone, I spent ten more minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        After dad tucked Daddy Bear and I back into bed, we happily cuddled snored, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Carol arrived five minutes early. She knew to gimme fifteen more minutes but still copped the Bear Bum because she tried to get me up early before the fifteen minutes was up – twice! XD
-        When I finally swung outta bed, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. Carol got me kitted and then I went over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Thanks to Carol who squirted me some toothpaste – Ela enjoyed her once weekly break.
Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

-        That done, I washed and dried Era before walking myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Thanks to dad who left me half a sandwich of ham and egg; thanks to Carol who cooked the bread yummy and added half a slice of cheese for me. Only I was a tad grumpy that had told Carol I was only to drink green tea! >< *sigh*
-        After breakfast, I wrote my letter to nana! As for Carol, she made my bed then sat and very gently massaged Ela for like one hour while watching television.
-        At midday, I asked Carol please for one mug of water and did a stinky unspeakable.
-        Back @ the gobbling :P table, Carol made me one warm mug of Milo and I tried ringing Aunty Nga. Annie jie jie answered, and said Aunty Nga was still asleep!
-        Instead, I happily read for about thirty minutes, while Carol cooked me like half a bowl of fried rice for lunch.
-        At 12:55pm, I took myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Carol left me with one small half bowl of fried rice and another mug of green tea for lunch but I had to walk myself to the front door and let her back inside when CODA rang and said she’d come back coz she’d forgotten to lock the side door!
-        When dad came home, he said he’d reconnect the computer for me once I let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. Well, I actually went 824 steps on that thing and will most definitely be singing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        After PIG mum helped me with a tee change, I popped online, she hit pigland upstairs and dad’s doing some plumbing!
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today. Will remember to tell her dad said I could have a mug of white tea this arvo.
-        Toms: just church, nothing special. Well, the special thing’s that Jacinta’s asked me to play some hymn with her; apparently it’s Open Day @ UQ toms and she’s volunteering in the ES stall? Not sure how I’ll get to UQ and what’s for lunch; also not sure will my sense of rhythm be up to playing the song but fingers crossed! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: