Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturday Post 189b


Heylo again, and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 990. righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also sang 29% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Lol, I think that’s the first time ever I’ve had THREE days off from shoelace tying practice; like I’ve said before, I only ask for one day break a week~
-        After using the loo for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era before walking myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Pity that Kim wouldn’t lemme enjoy a third mug of white tea today (we both just drank green tea) and I munched one yummy pear for arvo tea, but my main joy was getting to read for another hour! I reached page seventy-five @ 5:30, BTW~ That’s like 2.7 hours of reading time today! :D Pity that the current book club novel isn’t interesting. XD
-        At 5:55pm, I took myself slowly and safely once to the loo for two tinkles and back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: