Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Wednesday Post 241

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday actually stands @ 4016 (ha, I just made it over 4000 XD); secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1498 steps (lol, I’m certain I’ll have passed 1.5 grand when I come back online later XD) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Things You Must Overcome (2)’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6pm!!! But just noting down that I had a tremendous time with the parents out @ the cinemas last night and will need to write a special blog post for that, so events for today?
-        Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:45am, and after one pot :P trip I went straight back to sleep coz I wanted to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum got me up @ 7:45~

-        Success, coz PIG mum always goes a-STOMPING around upstairs before she comes down. Even more of note, I dreamt twice more last night/this morning! 
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: