Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday Post 188d


Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total from 4pm now stands @ 1785. righteo, final, final events for Monday?
- After finishing the previous post, I took myself to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Toms: 10am appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
- Hopefully PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping somewhere afterwards, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps.
- Dani’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. I remember that I’m six years older than her; I just keep forgetting whether she’s three months or six months older than my Bear Bear! XD Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheerw,
Em. ^^

No comments: