Sunday, February 19, 2017

Saturday Post 190b

Heylo again and good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3460. Righteo, continuing Sunday’s events?
-        Not sure why PIG mum calls their gatherings ‘fellowship’ because they don’t read the Bible together/sing worship songs/anything like that. Nope, I’m fairly certain they only sit, drink coffee and gossip. XD
-        Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today~ I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for two songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
-        Speaker today was Andrew Prince; he didn’t give a sermon title but spoke about the parable of the master and his servant; basically, I think he was reminding us that God doesn’t owe us anything; rather, it’s us that owe Him everything.
-        After service, I immediately rang PIG mum, coz she was in such a hurry to get to her very informal ‘fellowship’ with all the other aunties that can’t be bothered attending Bible study like my dearest dad does, she left my minion board game in the boot! But I ring her and she says she’ll bring the game back, phew~
-        Aunty jo gives me a hand and we walk downstairs together. I’m planning to use the loo once then head into A7/8, where we’re having lunch and playing board games together, only Uncle Colbert meets us near the front and sends me hiking back up to the main hall for the loo coz the toilets are clogged! ><
-        Meaning I hike back upstairs with Aunty Jo, use the loo once then sit in the main hall waiting for PIG mum to bring my board game back.
-        When she does, she also walks with me down to A7/8, coz it’s 12:30 and Uncle Colbert’s Bible study downstairs should have ended.
-        Thanks to Jason who grabs me a seat when I get into the building; thanks also to Samuel who takes a photo of me with my board game, which I immediately upload onto Facebook~
-        Food arrives, and thanks to Mel who walks behind me to get my chicken.
-        WOW – should I putin my Xmas Greetings @ the end of 2017 then my dream actually did come true coz I got THREE pieces of chicken?? :D Vinnie had like SEVEN, but then said he’d not have KFC for another two years. Jason kept things healthy coz he got himself one big plate of salad; when I asked him for one lil slice of grated carrot (so I could honestly tell PIG mum I’d eaten vegetables XD0 he laughed and not only gave me that, but an ENORMOUS piece of lettuce also! His mime reading skills need some practice, though; my mouth was full of greasy KFC but I realised I didn’t have a serviette; I tapped Jason on the shoulder and mimed wiping my mouth; he just looked @ me blankly until Vinnie translated for me, “She needs a serviette.” XD
-        Also, I sat @ a table with all boys! I sat down first, then was joined by Jason, Alex (who bought a kebab and said Jo was having yum cha with her parents), Alan, Alwyn and Samuel.
-        We’d just started setting up my minion Game of Life when Uncle William said we’d haveta move into the hall, coz where we were was needed for table tennis! Thanks to Mel who walked behind me to A1.
-        My Game of Life, minion version, was SO MUCH FUN!! :D I played, as did Jacinta, Naomi (helped by Melody), Melody and Jason. I was lucky enough to win the first game; Mel won the second.
-        After packing the game away, I rang for parental pickup. While waiting for PIG mum to arrive, Jacinta walked behind me to the piano and I taught her that little duet I know, the one Mikey calls the sth of fifths? Also, I told Jacinta that I had perfect pitch; she immediately tested me. Phew, I’ve still got it. XD
-        When PIG mum drove me home, I asked her please for a mug of water then did a stinky unspeakable.
-        That done, I popped online. I was content to stay there until dinner time; alas, dad arrived home and immediately demanded I let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. Well, I actually did 806 and you can bet I’m most definitely singing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        Went straight for a shower after that. Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum seriously helped with NOTHING other than Elf’s AFO and making life difficult for poor Ela by gleefully forcing her to hold the sock before Era was allowed to take the sock from her. And woe betides if I shook the sock off and took it again! Still, I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. Oh, while I showered, I also sang 28% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After showering, I used the loo for two tinkles, washed and dried Era, then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Lol, ‘twas already like 6:20pm, but since dad had promised, I asked for my arvo tea and got one lil slice of garlic bread and one mug of water.
-        That was followed immediately by dinner: the yummy rice, no greens! Lotsa soup potato, carrot and tomato, some fish 9coral trout?) and some tasteless soup beef.
-        Dinner was washed down with one mug of green tea, before I took my bowl to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, I’ve just exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to; I’d best do the Lumosity brain games for her now. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final events for Sunday, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: