Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Wednesday Post 240c

Good evening! Em’s new final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2119. Anyways, continuing today’s events?

-        That done, I washed and dried both hands before heading over with Aunty Deana to the sofa where we watched the latest episode of Chicago Fire together! Bear Bear watched the show with me~ <3 about="" afterwards="" and="" aunty="" deana="" ela="" for="" forty-five="" i="" massaged="" minutes.="" one="" p="" pear="" shared="" she="" watching="" while="" yummy="">
-        Aunty Deana let Darani inside before she left, and I went into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to someone who helped with Elf’s AFO and both laces; yay, I’ve had two days off shoelace tying practice this week!). After sitting over the loo and hanging my towel up, I washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-        Coz today was my final shift with someone, I’d asked PIG mum could she please buy me some special arvo tea, and she comes back from Pinelands Plaza with a dragon fruit for me, the white kind! Thanks also to someone who lemme drink one mug of white tea with two sugars~
-        Today I got to read my Eddings novel (I’ve misplaced the boring book club novel XD) for forty minutes! I reached page 200 @ 5:25pm, BTW. While I ate then read, someone cleaned the bathroom then sat and firmly massaged Ela for about forty-five minutes, painting her black with grey spots today. She picked dark, sombre colours for farewell. XD
-        Before leaving precisely @ 6pm, someone took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. When I returned to the computer chair, before sitting down I turned and hugged her bye, wishing her all the best. She laughed over the card I wrote for her, said thanks for the dark chocolate Malteasers and left me her mobile number so that we can stay in touch.
-        Dad left soon after she did for some CMC meeting.
-        When PIG mum called dinner, I used the loo once first before joinging her @ the gobbling :P table, walking myself there slowly and safely so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa not-as-yummy ong choi, one chunk of yummy tofu and a lil delicious BBQ chook.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of fishy soup before I took my bowl to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, I’ve just finished the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to and I’d better go do the Lumosity brain games for her now, so fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Wednesday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: