Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday Post 191b

Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now thirty-four and secondly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3992. righteo, final, final events for tonight (just briefly, coz it’s already 9:25pm?)
-        Today @ Bible study, Hairy covered the first session of mentorship.
-        For morning tea, I grabbed two finger bikkies and sat down besides Leanne’s granny! Alan’s grandma also came over for a chat~
-        Upstairs for English service, today I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for one song~
-        Speaker today was some leader of this organisation … Compassion? His sermon topic was sth about how Jesus’ final command should be our highest priority.
-        After service, Jacinta and I played that song on the piano! Becca came to listen; originally, she was closing the piano; her back was facing us, and I called out to her, “Aunty, please don’t close down the piano yet; Jacinta and I wanna play it!” Jacinta bursts into laughter. “Em, that’s not an aunty, that’s Becca!” I apologised profusely to her over Facebook this arvo. XD
-        Had lunch with the parents @ Maccas this arvo; I ate fast, and managed to eat the whole Happy Meal myself!
-        Came home, used the loo once for one tinkle then popped online.
-        Alas, I then had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her to gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing;argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Back inside, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela feed me a pear, which I didn’t really find, coz I was finally sitting and could fully concentrate.
-        Afterwards, dad drove us down to the Surfers Paradise markets! First, though, we had a little fish and chips for dinner @ Charis Seafoods. Well, I had a little (exactly five lil chips, two small chunks of battered fish and one yummy scallop); they parrnts finished the rest.
-        There wasn’t much for sale @ the markets, but my highlight of the night was meeting the silent silver man again! When I waved to him, he randomly waved back, even though I hadn’t given him any money! In that case, he definitely deserved a coin! PIG mum rummaged around in her wallet for a dollar coin, I dropped it into his tin and then we shake hands. Think the guy remembers me from last time~ Oh, before we leave, dad also buys teo keyrings: one an ‘E’ for me,the other an ‘M’ but I’m uncertain whether that’s for ‘Michael’ or ‘Mother’.
-        Back home, PIG mum gives me a shower. Meaning today I got a day off shoelace tying practice … will that be my only break this week? I hope not!
-        Toms: my torture session with Vincent the physio isn’t until the early arvo; hope PIG mum takes me grocery shopping somewhere in the morning, rather than forcing me to do any random stupid standing exercise for her …
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme off shoelace tying practice, lemme drink white tea with two sugars and gimme the chance to read for one hour again! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. At 9:55pm, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:58. That’s today’s quotas satisfied; will willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: