Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Thursday Post 241

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2239 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Things You Must Overcome (3)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 6pm!!! But just noting down that I enjoyed my 2nd awesome consecutive sleep last night (bid my teddy sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 5:55am) then had a great time @ writers group this morning (thirteen attendees today) before Aunty Jo took me for half a lunch @ Woka Woka. Used the loo once before buying groceries with Aunty Jo from Woolies. Alas, suffered from LBL twice today. >< Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed she’ll (1), lemme outta shoelace tying practice, (2) lemme drink white tea with two sugars and (3) gimme the chance to happily read for another hour! Toms I’m seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage in the arvo; hopefully PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping in the morning else I don’t see how I’m gonna plod over 1000 steps toms. Unfortunately it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm toms but oh well. Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
At 3:54pm, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:12. Now, lemme play one more game after Kim leaves lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'll be content to call it quits until toms. XD

No comments: