Saturday, February 18, 2017

Saturday Post 190c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2545. lol, I’m just over 2.5 grand. XD Anyways, continuing events for Saturday?
-        The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking up twice more for the pot :P before Besta arrived five minutes early. She politely knocked on the door before entering my room (sth the parents don’t gimme the courtesy of doing) then wisely gave me fifteen more minutes after Daddy Bear/Juice nodded good morning @ her, thus saving herself from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
-        When she came back, I swung myself over to use the pot :P once more, we shared about our respective Valentine’s Day’s and Besta got me kitted before we went over to the bathroom where I brushed teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirted me out some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her once-weekly reprieve.
After brushing teeth, I sat over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        That done, I washed and dried Era then headed outside for breakfast, which wasn’t half a slice of toast with egg and ham but 1.5 bowls of ‘bird food’ 9what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD)!
-        My main happiness, however, was getting to enjoy reading my book club novel for 1.25 hours~ While I read, Besta gently massaged Ela for about one hour. She always paints me minion colours. ^^
-        At midday, I went once to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable. Back @ the gobbling :P table, I drank one warm mug of Milo and tried ringing Aunty Nga, but Annie jie jie answered and said she was still asleep, so instead I enjoyed reading for another forty-five minutes~
-        Before she left, Besta took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, before leaving me with one mixed bowl of fried rice and ravioli plus another mug of white tea with two sugars. The ravioli tasted somewhat … gamey; was it getting old?
-        After finishing, I took m bowl to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 1:55pm, I went once more to the loo for two tinkles, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I was then ready to enjoy my most important two hours online, but instead I had to let dad gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let him gleefully force me to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        But if that wasn’t already bad enough, when I came back inside I then had to let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 1000 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. I actually went 1007, and will most definitely sing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        But I managed to finish doing that before Kim arrived, thanks also to dad who also let Kim inside when she arrived.
-        So a nice warm shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces). After using the loo and doing another stinky unspeakable (thanks to Kim who passed me one mug of water) then washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.


Em. ^^

No comments: