Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Wednesday post 238d

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2157. anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        I’d just started doing the lumosity brain games when PIG mum called dinner.
-        Before joining the parents @ the gobbling :p table, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight; not rice, but udon! That was with lotsa carrot, lotsa onion, a little yummy Chinese mushroom and a few wee slices of chewy beef.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I put my bowl into the sink the walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: