Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Post 240g

One final good evening and greeting for Friday! Firstly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now seventy-three and secondly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3949. righteo, final, final events for Friday?

-        At 9pm, I took myself once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, walking myself slowly and safely so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
-        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Lol, I think this is the first time I've ever managed SEVEN posts in one day! XD
P.P.S. I just chewed Era's pointer fingernail short. 

No comments: