Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Post 238b

Heylo again and good evening! Please excuse the first post; I still get very excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Anyways, firstly today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 4162 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic’s “Don’t Be A Critic, Be A Cheerleader (2) and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s 101 but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHTEEN MINUTES after I use the loo once more @ 9pm. Excuse me that I’m not in the mood to detail about my day today; see, today marks one whole DECADE since the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumour. >< Talk about a life wasted … *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid my teddies sweet dreams, fell asleep then didn’t wake until the noisy rubbish truck thundered down our road @ 6:05am to empty our bins) then enjoyed a massive sleep-in like 10:30 before going out to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Had half a sushi roll and two mouthfuls of a sub before coming back and letting PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Luckily, I was back inside before Aunty Kitty arrived to mind me for one hour, meaning PIG mum didn’t get to show off to Aunty Kitty how much power she has over me, ha. Was a lil annoyed that PIG mum only lemme have half the bun I’d bought with Kim yesterday for arvo tea, though. *sigh* Tonight, I also had to let dad gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the cross trainer for him, meaning that tonight I’m most definitely singing myself to sleep, SCREW counting! >< *sigh* Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: