Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday Post 191d


Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5897. righteo, final, final events for Monday?
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces after I’d practised tying the left one with her.
-        After using the loo for one tinkle and washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea’s the yummy honey chicken sushi roll I bought earlier that arvo. One reason why I miss Darani: she used to gimme more soya sauce! Kim only gives me the three drops PIG mum’s left from wasting the rest of the fish. *sigh* oh, Kim also only lets me drink green tea. *sigh* Hoping I can get one mug of white and two sometime during the week!
-        While I munched my arvo tea, Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for like one hour, but just wioth the therabrush, coz the paintbrush gave Ela some rash last time she used it?
-        Hoorah, I’ve finished the book club novel! Not that it was boring (I’d have stopped reading after fifty pages were that the case) but just that it wasn’t interesting! Looking forward with continuing the Eddings novel toms~
-        Before Kim left, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I was content to stay online till dinnertime, alas that PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-        For the next fifty minutes, I let her gleefully force poor Ela practise piano. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; it just makes me so very sad to see how the cruel and unfaithful God’s reduced me so. Like, I can’t claim I was amazing or anything, but I wasn’t half bad, honest … still, like I told mother, the cruel and unfaithful God has taken away so much from me already; I’ll be damned before I let him take away my love of playing piano too! >< *sigh*
-        When dad called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle first, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, and no greens! Lots of soup potato, lots of soup carrot, some yummy snow fungus, two/three chunks of tasteless soup beef/pork and two miniscule slices of yummy Spam ham.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: UQ physio resumes. Wonder if Kat remembered to get me a ‘hot’ one? XD
-        Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me out for half a lunch afterwards!
-        Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
-        Not attending Toastmasters toms night, coz it’s our first small group for 2017! Dr. Lee’s taking me to Alan’s place for dinner; he’s coming to pick me up @ 6:40.
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

No comments: