Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday Post 191b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1903. righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces, after I’d practised tying the right one with her). After using the loo for one tinkle, I washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea was one yummy banana plus one mug of white tea. Kim said she’d added two sugars but hey, my tastebuds don’t lie! XD Oh well, I was just happy to finally get one mug of white tea!
-        Happiness was getting to read for just over one hour~ Today, I reached page 250 @ 5:15pm, BTW. As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for like fifty minutes, but without the paintbrush coz she told PIG mum that my skin’s been reacting to the brush and PIG mum’s removed it?
-        Guess the wind was blowing in the wrong direction coz Ten kept flickering and wouldn’t lemme watch the sports report @ 5:45. oh well, I enjoyed reading for ten more minutes~
-        At 5:55pm I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, always r – hopefully bbl!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: