Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday Post 241b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding for today now stands @ 2626. righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 6:14pm, I played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:29. Now, since yesterday’s quotas have been fulfilled, time to play today’s games! XD
-        At 6:23pm I played a third game of Bejeweled lasting 5:29. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Yup, at 6:17 I played a 4th game of Bejeweled lasting 6:17. yup, will hit the sack tonight when ordered to. XD
-        So a nice warm shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my hair. I also slowly, softly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with my back, Era and both legs), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I finish practising tying the left one with her). After using the loo for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea’s the second half of lunch plus one mug of green tea. Since Kim wouldn’t lemme drink white tea, my only joy was getting to read the book club novel for one more hour. I had to skip the not-as-interesting parts of the sports report to achieve that; had Kim not demanded I practise tying shoelaces with her, I’d have had time to read for one happy hour then watch the whole sports report, but hey.
-        Before Kim left, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo once for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: well, I’m not seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage until afternoon. Presumably PIG mum’s taking me grocery shopping somewhere, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps.
-        Aunty Lucia’s minding me for about one hour toms around 4pm. Another carer that awful PIG mum has told not to follow me when I struggle with walking. >< *sigh*
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: