Sunday, February 26, 2017

Monday Post 191

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 5021 steps today (ha, I’m just over half a normal person today XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Try To Be Kind Today’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! But just noting down that I enjoyed an awesome sleep last night (bid my teddy sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:20am) then endured an awful morning @ the hands of mother, who not only gleefully forced poor Ela to do loads of stupid exercises for her before finally letting me sit, I also had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her, before I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand @ the kitchen sink and let her gleefully force poor Ela wash the day’s dishes; argh, I HATES standing practice!! Had some leftovers for lunch before going out and enduring my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio. Walked all around Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown with mother afterwards and bought groceries; back home, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, THREE lots of prolonged standing for me today! >< *sigh* Kim’s coming to mind me for two hours around 4pm and toms, UQ physio resumes! Can’t remember if it’s kim/Carol coming back to mind me for two hours @ 4pm, though. Anyways, hopefully bbl with today’s events in more detail, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: