Friday, February 3, 2017

Saturday Post 188

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 247 steps (obviously, I haven’t left the house!) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Always Tell The Truth’. Anyways, events for today?
- Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- At 2:40pm, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:11. Now, lemme just play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits for today. XD\
- The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum came to hit me with some eye goo before leaving for work @ 7:30am. After she’d gone and dad had retucked me back into bed, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- Yup, @ 2:55pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:41, meaning I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
- Oh, and I have another dream, before PIG mum leaves! This time, I dream I’m sitting with a bowl on my lap, and I’m unshelling/deshelling a bowl of nuts. Problem? I’ve a nut ALLERGY!!! >< XD
- Dad unfortunately starts noisily vacuuming right after PIG mum leaves, but thankfully he must’ve remembered I asked him not to do anything noisy until Besta arrives and silence returned around 8am, letting the teddies and I happily cuddle and snore.
- Nature doesn’t call again until 9:45am, after there’s no point trying to fall back asleep. Instead, I silently, slowly but most hatefully sing like 15% of my newest second-favourite song inside my head, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- Besta arrived like ten minutes early today, but after Daddy Bear nodded good morning to her, knew to  kindly gimme fifteen more minutes, lest she suffer the wrath of the Bear Bum. :P
- When she comes back, I use the pot :P for two more tinkles, immediately telling her about my new dreams! See, after PIG mum left for work, I had another one! This time, PIG mum and I are @ the cinemas. There’s a woman around PIG mum’s age and her elderly mother also there; her elderly mum’s munching popcorn. For some reason, the movie doesn’t start, and I’m just about to ring outside and ask why not when the lady tells me to call the workers ‘teenagers’ because that’s how young they are! XD
- So Besta gets me kitted and we head over to the bathroom, where I brush my teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me out some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once-weekly break.
- After brushing teeth, I sit over the loo for one more tinkle, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- That done, I wash and dry Era before heading out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who’s left me half a sandwich of some kinda yummy omelette; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds half a slice of cheese for me. I also drink one mug of white tea, sweetened with two sugars, and give the teabag a suck. :P
- But the best thing’s getting to read Dear Fatty for 1.25 hours! :D While I’m happily reading, Besta gently massages Ela for about one hour while watching the Hopman Cup.
- At midday, Besta takes me once to the loo for one tinkle and kindly makes me one warm mug of Milo. Back @ the gobbling :P table, I ring and chat with Aunty Nga and little Mickey pig for like twenty minutes, before continuing to read Dear Fatty for another twenty-five/thirty minutes. Just before Besta sends me to the loo, I finish it!
- Besta leaves me with one bowl of yummy fried rice and another mug of white tea with two sugars. After she’s gone, I ring dearest dad then watch live Westlife videos while munching my lunch.
- Afterwards, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- At 1:50pm, I take myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today.
- Toms: just church, nothing special. Fingers crossed the parents will lemme out for lunch with other peoples afterwards. Oh, wait: the special thing’s that Bible study’s resuming for 2017!
- Don’t have any plans for toms arvo. May just stare @ the computer all arvo until PIG mum boots me off to take a shower.
- So hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: