Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sunday Post 188d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ sth slightly below 1116. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        After finishing the previous post, I took myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Well, the special thing can be that Bible study’s resuming~
-        Fingers crossed that the parents will lemme enjoy lunch out with other church peoples afterwards! However, if they’re still hellbent on denying me any social interaction and restrict me to less than one Happy Meal for lunch, PIG mum had better take me grocery shopping afterwards and walk every bloody aisle with me, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps toms. Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: