Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturday Post 189d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2207. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm (I was doing the third Lumosity brain game) I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. I was so hoping that EM would all have lunch after service then play board games, meaning I could pull out my new MINION version Game Of Life! :D (Obviously, <3 minions="" p="" the="" xd="">
-        Unfortunately, that’s not till next week … chances are that the parents will restrict me to LESS than one Happy Meal (that irks me no end; hello, I’m turning THIRTY next month and surely I’m big enough to eat one whole little Happy Meal myself?? >< *sigh*) rather than lemme out for lunch with other church peoples. *sigh* if that’s the case, PIG mum had better take me to walk every aisle @ Woolies afterwards, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps … anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: