Monday, February 13, 2017

Monday Post 189e

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3650. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        After using the loo for one tinkle, I washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Afternoon tea was one yummy banana and one white tea, apparently with two sugars. My main happiness, though, was getting to read for one full hour! Today I reached page 100 @ 5:15pm, BTW~
-        After watching the sports report together, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Only the power was kinda off? Like, neither the computer nor the television was on, but the lights weren’t off? Originally, Kim was slightly hesitant about leaving, but I assured her I’d be fine and she left after bringing me the book stand and my book club novel, which I happily read for like fifteen minutes until the parents arrived home.
-        After they got home, dad restored the power, mother fixed Wally 3 (who had for some reason stopped counting) and I took myself once more to the loo for one tinkle.
-        Unfortunately, dad decided to gleefully FORCE L me to use the cross trainer for him. He made himself sound so benevolent, saying he’d gimme a 10% discount but I’m still definitely singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        After PIG mum helped me with a set change of clothes, I washed and dried Era before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table for dinner, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, one chunk of tofu and about three little chunks of beef.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of not-very-yummy fish soup before I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for Monday plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: