Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wednesday Post 239b

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ approx. 1129.  Anyways, continuing events for tonight?
-        After one more loo trip, dad tootled us home. Only we didn’t get back until just before 2pm, because there was some huge smash that closed down the freeway entirely! O_o Lucky that dearest dad was driving and knew another route home; if it’d been PIG mum, we’d have probably been lost all night! >< XD
-        But we rang ahead to let Aunty Deana know we were running late; indeed, we didn’t get home till like 1:55pm!
-        I turned the computer on and started my writers group homework; the parents left for their foot massage appointment @ Sunnybank Plaza and Aunty Deana cooked lunch for me.
-        Finally, I got to try the bacon pasta I bought with Kim! ‘Twas such a cheat: it called itself bacon pasta, but the ingredients said there was only like 0.2%/0.6% bacon! XD PIG mum spoiled things by ordering Aunty Deana to add like an entire bowlful of frozen vegetables into it, but thanks to Aunty Deana who also melted one slice of cheese into the pasta for me~ I drank my usual weekly cup of mint chocolate milk, while she had spicy cup noodles herself.
-        Afterwards, we headed over to the sofa and watched last night’s episode of Chicago Fire. Aunty Deana cut a pear up for me, then massaged Ela for like forty-five minutes.
-        Darani arrived just as I was watching the last segment of the episode. While she waited for me to finish watching the episode, she discovered the massage chair~ XD
-        Anyways, a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang like 18% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (someone only ever helps me with my back and Era), mostly rekit myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to someone who helped with Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces; score, I’ve had two days of shoelace tying practice this week!)
-        Darani also dropped a bombshell on me when she arrived: she’s got a new job and will leave CODA after next week!
-        After one tinkle in the loo, I wash and dry Era then head outside to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, one yummy pear and one mug of white tea with two sugars. By skipping the sports report, however, I get to read for one straight hour! :D
-        Someone cleaned the bathroom then sat and firmly massaged Ela for forty-five minutes, painting her sth like light green with yellow spots today.
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: