Sunday, February 12, 2017

Monday Post 189c

Good afternoon again! Em’s new final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2375. Righteo, continuing today’s events?
-        When the parents came back from car hunting, I took myself once to the loo for one tinkle and back, walking myself slowly and safely so as to not let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred.
-        Once lunch was called, I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Lunch today: Aunty Carly made ‘geung chol’ (say that in Canto; I’ve already asked through Facebook what’s that in English) for us! That was with rice, lotsa vegies and one mug of lemon black tea with citric flavour.
-        After lunch, I took my bowl to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Only no sooner had I sat down did PIG mum say ‘twas time to leave! One more loo trip first for me, then~
-        Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we didn’t listen to any music today either (coz dearest dad’s got this week off work too and drove us) and Era helped Ela stretch for twenty minutes today, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Physio today: sat first go, then stood entire session, bending down to ground like FIFTY times to touch floor with Ela's fingers and identifying which ones. Yes, I realise that’s exactly the same as last week’s session. XD
-        Afterwards, I sat and browsed last June/July’s edition of New Idea/Woman’s Weekly while dearest dad was asking Vincent the physio about footwear.
-        Before coming home, we stopped @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and bought pears from the fruit Temple. The parents also ducked into Asian Village coz dad wanted to buy some fish, while I sat on some bench outside and slowly, softly but most hatefully sang my newest second-favourite song out aloud ten times, closing the left eye for all the important numbers.
-        Back home, I used the loo once for one tinkle, then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Well, the parents have gone out car hunting again; I’ll haveta open the door for Kim myself when she arrives. I’ve already decided: if she’s not gonna walk behind me and if she won’t lemme drink white tea with two sugars, I’m not gonna do shoelace tying practice with her!
-        So fingers crossed I can bbl after she leaves @ 6pm, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: