Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Thursday Post 238

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2485 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s “Don’t Be A Critic, Be A Cheerleader (1) but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and NINE MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home and I let her nab half my arvo tea!!! Anyways, events for today?
-        At 3pm I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:22. Now, lemme just play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits for Thursday. XD
-        Oh!!! I had another dream last night! I’m @ Unique Physiotherapy, bending down to touch the floor with Ela’s outstretched fingers. Suddenly, PIG mum appears and says, “It’s too hot today; let’s go watch a movie.” We buy the tickets (dunno which movie?) but I awake just before we buy popcorn! XD
Yay, second consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking to use the pot :P once more around one hour later when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s inside my room, hitting me with the eye goo and helping me not only very slightly with a bra but a tee because dearest dad’s @ home before leaving me to get myself kitted, which I do after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
-        At 3:29 I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:55, meaning I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: