Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Thursday Post 238b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2610. righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?
-        PIG mum comes back to help with not just Elf’s AFO, but both shoelaces. I know that’s only coz she doesn’t wanna be late for work and am sure I’ll practise tying them with Kim this arvo.
-        I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is like half a bowl of plain porridge with one slice of plain (unbuttered) toast torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and  one full mug of milk. Last year, ‘twas just a small half-mouthful, but since this year PIG mum’s stopped pouring the milk for me (“Go pour it yourself,” she says) I’ve taken to pouring myself one whole MUG of milk. My only regret’s that PIG mum has converted dearest dad to drinking low fat milk now, and I don’t get the chance to pilfer his full cream milk anymore! XD Over breakfast, I also spend about ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        When Kim arrives, I get into her car and she drives us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip!
-        After one loo trip, I head into the library. Kim grabs me Feist’s Magacian’s End, and I sit and happily read quietly out aloud for one hour.
-        After one hour, I try to post from Facebook, but for some reason, it failed?
-        Instead, I went to the loo once more. Then I tried reposting when Kim herself went to the loo. Success, I think!
-        When Kim came out, we grabbed a trolley and began grocery shopping.
-        First, we ducked into Woolies. I can’t help but feel incredible sadness whenever I’m there … that Woolies was my first job before the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life; my main regret’s that I don’t have any memory ever working there! >< *sigh*
-        Next we head upstairs and continue buying things @ Coles.
-        Our last stop’s Sunni Bakery, where I buy one yummy cheesy sausage bun and one yummy mashed potato and bacon bun.
-        Kim tootles me off to Calamvale BBQ and Chinese Restaurant for lunch! Pity there’s no parking; in the end, she parks all the way down @ the very bottom and I haveta hike all the way back up!
-        Having already asked Frances and Juliana earlier, I know that uncle Stephen cooks salty fish and chicken fried rice and ordered that. Kim’s too lazy to browse the menu and orders the same. XD Awesome Juliana remembers and brings over a tall glass for me to drink tea from~
-        Best of all, Aunty jenny passes me a red pocket! :D
-        After lunch, Kim tootles me back home. The door’s been left open, meaning I don’t need to turn the alarm off today, yay!
-        After hugging dearest dad hello and asking if he’s okay, I head into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
o      I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who helps me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who helps me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to kim who helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I’ve finished practising tying the left one with her).
o      After using the loo for one/two tinkles, I head back out to the computer table and sit down, while Kim turns the television on, gets me the phone and cleans the bathroom.
o      She’s back Saturday arvo. Lol, I walk her to the front door and lock it, but when I’m walking back to the computer, she bangs on the door again! I walk back to the front door and call, “What is it, Kim?” She yells back, “You forgot your parking permit!” Oops! XD
o      When the parents announce their safe arrival home, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let them back in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
o      PIG mum immediately nabs half my arvo tea. I’m waiting for my second half of lunch along with my half of arvo tea, but she suddenly decides I can have that for dinner instead! Great, it’ll be even less fresh … Also, not sure why she won’t lemme drink one mug of green tea but gleefully restricts me to just water, but hey.
o      I sneak my mobile into the loo and play Candy Crush for the full five tinkles. XD
o      Aunty Rose rang earlier and said she’d made dumplings for me! But she also said she’d come around 4pm and drop them off … only it’s nearing 6pm now?
o      Toms: *sigh* The parents most probably won’t have any clue, but tomorrow will be a very sad day for me. Yes, tomorrow marks a whole DECADE since the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumour … guess I’ll just be mourning a life wasted. >< Think I might have an appointment to see Ray the acupuncturist in the morning then an arvo appointment to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Think it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm … obviously, I won’t be in any mood to chit chat with her. Let PIG mum hog all the gossipping instead; she enjoys that. XD Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week tomw!
o      Cheers,

o      Em. ^^
o      P.S. At 6pm, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. New potential final, final plodding total for Thursday: 2723

No comments: