Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday Post 214d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4322. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        When PIG mum finished her long nap, she came downstairs and helped me with a set change of clothes.
-        Before leaving for dinner, I went back to the computer table and grabbed my mobile.
-        Lol, how boring: dinner was back @ the same place where I had lunch, Woka Woka! As expected, I only got piss little. Not only that, Aunty jo was there again too, with Uncle NSW and Gabriel! XD
-        Back home, I used the loo once for one tinkle, then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: I may only log a pissy plodding total toms, coz I’ve only got an appointment to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage in the early arvo. But hopefully PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping somewhere.
-        Aunty Lucia’s coming to mind me for about one hour @ 4pm. *sigh*
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: