Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thursday Post 238c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2838. Anyways, continuing events for tonight?
-        Aunty Rose really did come with my dumplings!! :D Dad demanded I answer the door myself, but then he came and chatted with Aunty Rose~
-        When the parents called dinner, I used the loo once first then joined them @ the gobbling :P table, walking myself there slowly and safely so as not to let the cruel and unfaith God push me over.
-        FINALLY, PIG mum lemme eat the second half of lunch she’d originally said I could have for arvo tea! She rather thoughtlessly smothered it with lotsa hairy melon first, but I just picked it all out before finally enjoying my yummy second half of lunch.
-        Dinner was gulped (not spooned, coz the parents randomly forced Ela to hold onto one of the lil soft toys I’d won as a consolation prize from those Laughing/Smiling Clown games and she didn’t wanna hold it, so I gulped the soup down rather than spooning it) down with one bowl of soup, before I took my bowl to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Well, I’d better continue with the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum now; fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week tomorrow!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: