Monday, February 13, 2017

Monday Post 189d

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2722. Righteo, continuing events for today?

-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        After ringing the parents (I’d tried both numbers without success but PIG mum rang back before I started showering) I took a nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 17% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces after I’d practised tying the left one with her. Originally, I had refused to practise tying them unless she either (1) walk behind me and keep me safe or (2) lemme drink white tea with two sugars. She picked the second option but I’m pretty certain she left the sugar out … *sigh*
-        After using the loo for one tinkle, I washed and dried E- bbl!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: