Saturday, February 4, 2017

Saturday Post 188c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for tonight now stands @ sth slightly below 1052. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        After I’d enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online, I immediately started doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum.
-        Alas I’d only played the first game four times (each game I play a maximum of five times, to try and crack my Top 5 scores) when PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully forcing me offline.
-        To stall for time, I used the loo for one tinkle first, but ‘twas inevitable: for the next forty-five minutes, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES standing practice!! ><
-        When I finally sat down, idiot Elf was wailing that she hurt so PIG mum ordered that I remove all her footwear. I thought she’d give my poor foot a rub but instead, she gleefully forced poor Elf on like 15+ minutes of stupid exercises for her. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate.
-        Afterwards, I thought finally I could have dinner, coz ‘twas already after 8pm, but no, the last thing I had to do was let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to use Wii Sports for her for about thirty minutes. Again, I didn’t really mind coz I was sitting and could fully concentrate. Luckily, she let me off after six bouts of swordfighting and didn’t make me play table tennis for her, meaning I didn’t haveta deliberately throw the matches.
-        Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner was yummy tonight! The yummy rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, lotsa soup carrot, some tasty onion, a tiny bit of charsiu and one wee bit of roast pork with crackling! That’s coz dad attending men’s fellowship tonight, and I think he was in charge of organising dinner?
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I took my bowl to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: