Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Wednesday Post 238e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2219. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night; yay! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all~
-        Toms: Kim’s taking me out for my fortnightly shopping trip! Fingers crossed she’ll agree to take me for lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese Restaurant 9coz the Lungs are interstate now, I think) and that PIG mum won’t order that I take half home! If she does, however, I’ll order the salty fish and chicken fried rice, because salt’s a preservative and the second half will almost 9but never quite *sigh*) taste as good as the first.
-        Hopefully PIG mum’ll drive dearest dad and I out to The Sushi Train for dinner toms night! She can’t really drive @ night, see; her vision’s too bad.
-        Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: