Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tuesday post 188b

Heylo again, and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3849 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FIVE MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Righteo, potential final, final events for Tuesday?
-        Dad sent me to use the loo once more before PIG mum tootled me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Today, Era helped Ela stretch for forty minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 250 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        At Nature’s Corner, Ray gave me some acupuncture and massage. His poor family: his wife and both kids are sick right now! ><’
-        Argh, dad’s just demanded that I let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod on the bloody cross trainer for him! >< *sigh*
-        Afterwards, PIG mum and I went and had yum cha with Aunty A @ Landmark! Aunty A shouted coz dearest dad had gone to her place and fixed her fence this morning. Alas, she wouldn’t lemme order char siu bun, but hey.
-        Lunch finished, the parents and I went grocery shopping @ Coles. As we left, we bumped into Aunty Hilda!
-        Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I was content to stay online until Dani arrived but alas, instead I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to dad’s deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< At least I finished and was back inside before Dani arrived, meaning PIG mum didn’t get the chance to show Dani how much power she has over me, ha.
-         
-        PIG mum let Dani inside when she announced her arrival two minutes early. I waited until 4pm before heading into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – hairwash today. Also thanks to Dani who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        I had one tinkle before Dani flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. Dani rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was tying Elf’s laces. Yay, I’ve had one day off from tying shoelaces today; I’m only after one day break per week~
-        Arvo tea was the yummy green tea with custard harsiubing I’d bought after grocery shopping @ Coles with the parents this arvo and one mug of white tea with two sugars. My happiest, though, was getting to read the Eddings novel out aloud for one hour! Today I reached page fifty @ 5pm and page seventy-five @ 5:40pm, BTW. As for Dani, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for forty-five minutes, painting her red with yellow spots. While she did that and I read, she very happily watched “If You Are The One.” XD
-        After watching the sports report together, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. The parents arrived home and PIG mum immediately ordered me outta the loo coz she said ‘twas time for Dani to leave.
-        Toms: UQ physio for me. The students still aren’t back yet; guess I’ll still be working with Sonia.
-        I may haveta ask PIG mum to take me walking along the aisles @ Woolies to get my step count past 1000, depending on what I’m doing @ the NAB toms.
-        Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm. Must remind PIG mum again tonight to tape the next episode of Chicago Fire for us to watch!
-        Oh, I also haveta do my writers group homework when I get home toms~
-        Darani’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm toms.
-        Then best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: