Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday Post 190d


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2289. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Just after 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: well, UQ physio isn’t until Wednesday and I’m not seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage till like Thursday, I don’t think … hopefully PIG mum’ll take me out grocery shopping somewhere, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps toms.
-        Carol’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed I’ll get to read for one whole hour again!
-        So today has been a dreadfully crummy day for me, but hopefully toms will be better~ Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: